Power Food is back in stock! Purchase NOW before its gone!
Discover Roots Nutrition’s Power Food, an organic, raw, vegan, keto friendly, whole food meal replacement that will assist you in reaching your ideal weight. It is also formulated as a daily nutritional supplement drink which is very beneficial in maintaining and regaining health. Ideal for dieters, health enthusiasts, athletes, body builders, health recovery, a daily nutritional drink and fasting. May be used by adults, children and the elderly. Energy source from whole foods; does not contain stimulants.
- Immediately stops food cravings
- Regulates the brain appetite center
- Contains over 5000 known nutrients and phytonutrients per serving.
- Resets fat thermostat to proper level
- Whole food source
- Corrects nutrient deficiencies
- Supplies energy
- Synergistically more powerful
- Alkalizes the body
- 98.5% digestibility/ Easily absorbable
- High in antioxidants.
- Contains powerful antidepressant nutrients
- Promotes cellular health
- High Fiber
- Supports friendly bacteria
About the Ingredients: High-quality complete protein that is more digestible than any animal-derived protein. All known essential and non essential amino acids. All known vitamins. All known B vitamins, including vitamin B12 (human active) which is almost never found in plants. Great for vegans and vegetarians. Low in carbs for those following a Keto Diet, All known minerals and trace elements. Omega-3 Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA), Omega-6, Omega-9, and many more fatty acids. Enzymes critical for good health. Increase the reproduction of lacto-bacilli, the bacteria that digests food. Mucopolysaccharides: lipids and polysaccharides are clinically observed to provide immune system modulation and reduction of blood sugar level to normal. Alpha, beta, gamma, zeta, cis-beta-carotene with antioxidanatn power hundred of times more protective than vitamine E and C. Hundreds of carotenoids which are powerful antioxidants in the form of mixed-carotenoids: zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin, astaxanthin, lycopene, lutein, quercetin, phycocyanin and many more. Nucleic acids (RNA & DNA). Chlorophyll with extraordinary calcium spirulan.
Organic Raw Whole Brown Rice Protein, Organic Raw Pea Protein Powder, Organic Raw Moringa Powder, Organic Ashwagandha Powder, Organic Raw Maca Root Powder, Organic Raw Hemp Protein Powder, Organic Raw Alfalfa Powder, Organic Raw Bee Pollen, Organic Raw Acai Powder, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Raw Barley Grass Powder, Organic Raw Vanilla Bean Powder, Organic Raw Cinnamon Powder, Organic Raw Marine Proprietary Blend (GMPB), Organic Raw Nutritive Proprietary Blend (GNPB) and Astraya Stevia Concentrate.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Daily Value not established
Suggested use: Direction will vary with each individual.
- Small Serving: Mix One scoop of the Power Food in 12 oz. of non-dairy milk or milk of your choice. You may add your favorite fruit, nut butter or avocado. Blend well.
- Large Serving: Mix two scoops of Power Food in 18-24 oz of non-dairy milk or milk of your choice. You may add your favorite fruit, nut butter or avocado. Blend well.
Important: Drink at least 8 (8oz) glasses of pure water daily.
Note: Adults may take 1 or 2 servings per day or as desired. Children may take 1 or 2 small servings per day.
Power Food Smoothie Bowls & Drinks Recipes
Sunshine Berry Bowl
Mixed Berries – 10 ounces of mixed berries (any berry blend will
do) provide a bounty of vitamins and antioxidants plus a sweet and tart flavor
to your smoothie bowl.
· Non-dairy soy free yogurt – a ½ cup of Greek yogurt adds volume, tang, and additional protein.
· Power Food – 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder adds a protein-punch that will help keep your hunger satisfied.
· Almond butter – 1 tablespoon of almond butter adds richness and healthy fats. (Can skip to cut calories)
· Nut Milk – a ½ cup of milk (your choice!) helps bring all the ingredients together for the smoothest texture.
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender. Pour into bowl topping with fresh berries and granola (add an edible flower or 2 for extra color and fun).
Summer Nights Mocha Bowl
· 1 Frozen Banana
· 1/2 avocado
· 1-2 scoops Power Food
· 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
· 1 Tbsp. semi sweet chocolate (or carob) chips
· 4 ice cubes
· Splash of nut milk of choice (can swap out with coffee)
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender. Pour into bowl topping with chocolate chips, chia seed, and granola (add coconut shavings for a little flair).
Sun-Kissed Golden Milk
· 2 cups nut milk (Use your favorite nut milk, or use bone broth in place of the milk for a more hearty tea)
· 1 tsp turmeric
· ½ tsp cinnamon
· 1 pinch black pepper
· ¼ tsp ground ginger
· 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
· 1/2 Scoop Power Food
· 1 tsp raw honey (or maple syrup, optional)
Pulse everything in a blender on medium. Serve over ice. Enjoy with a colorful straw.