The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the overall experience of our internal and external customer's experience by providing outstanding service; we believe in treating our customers the way you treat your own family and friends. While ensuring the customer’s needs are satisfied, there are opportunities to receive monthly incentive bonuses from your outstanding service to the customer. For this job, we are looking for driven people who enjoy helping others!
Essential Job Functions:
· Compares and evaluates possible customer service solutions and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
· Timely and accurate processing of payoff statement quotes, including prepayment penalty and refund calculations.
· Resolve mortgage research items by utilizing the servicing system.
· Assists borrowers with late charge waiver, due date change, and other loan maintenance requests.
· Process verifications of Mortgage for both internal and external customer.
· Input data and verify information as it pertains to processing telephone draft payments. · Provide customers with information about company products and services to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
· Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
· Perform loan-related mathematical equations. · Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure problem resolution.
· Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.
· Ability to delight Customers.
· Excellent Vocal Communication.
· Punctuality excellence traits.
· Customer Resolution driven.
· High school diploma or state accepted equivalency (GED) is required. Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a related discipline is preferred
*Training provided. *Must be flexible with hours and able to work any 8 hour shifts between 7a-8p, 7a - 6p on Fridays and Saturday rotations.