- 1. Can I use Roots Nutrition products if I'm currently under the care of a doctor or taking medication? Is it safe?
All of our products are plant and herb based, natural, tested and completely safe. However it would be wise to consult with your physicians if you experience any allergic reactions
- 2. What happens after 7 days?
Continue for ongoing weight loss to reach your goals even for 100+lbs. For Nutritional use, you can continue with all Roots products to maintain an alkaline life style, or until symptoms of any aliments has ceased.
- 3. Do I have to Exercise?
While exercise is great for your health, you can lose up to 14 pounds with the “Simple 7 Day challenge”; and up to 25lbs with the “Xtreme Program” without exercise! However we do recommend that you do some exercise to avoid any excess flab.
- 4. Can children do the program?
Yes, kids as young as 5 have safely and successfully done our program. It has been particularly effective for teens in sports programs with weight targets
- 5. How much water should I drink?
For best results drink up to 8 glasses of purified water or enough to keep your urine clear.
- 6. How many Power Cleanser capsules should I take?
The starting dosage of the power cleansers are 4 capsules a day.2 capsules after breakfast and 2 capsules after dinner. Increase or decrease the dosage to have 4-5 bowel movements per day.
- 7. What is the proper dosage for the Power Green?
1 teaspoon per 16 ounces. for a more filling result use 2 teaspoon for 32 ounces.
- 8. Can I replace my meals with the Power Green?
- 9. What can I snack on in between my meals?
Eat more raw fruits, nuts or vegetables.
- 10. Where is the best place to store my Roots Nutrition products
All products should be stored in a cool dry place. The Power Food should be kept in the refrigerator after it is open.
- 11. What is the estimated shelf life of Roots Nutrition Products?
All Roots Nutrition Product have a 4-5 year shelf life.